We are OPEN and we are HERE for you!
As COVID-19 continues to progress, we are following the direction of public health officials to limit the effect that COVID-19 will have on our valued employees and customers.
Barrie Factory Store Operations:
- As of November 16, 2020, our store will re-open to walk-in customers.
- Curbside Pick-up is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Online ordering available is through our website.
- Masks are mandatory as per the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit.
- Hand sanitizer is available for customers upon entry.
- At this time and due to the small nature of our store, we will allow 1 customer/group inside at a time. Please wait patiently outside if there is already a customer being served.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitation measures.
- If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms or feel ill in any way, please do not enter the store and choose our safe curbside pickup instead.
- We have MORE than just baked goods! You can also order most of your groceries!
How You Can Help
- If you are in isolation or experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please do not visit our store. Try to make alternate arrangements with friends or family or use our convenient curbside pick up option.
- We require all customers to wear a mask/face covering when inside our stores.
- We recommend sanitizing your hands upon entry and exit of our store.
- Please be patient and kind to our staff. They are working hard for you!
Changes to our Production Facility Operations:
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitization measures.
- We support and encourage physical distancing by creating space between employees while working.
- We are providing masks and gloves for employees.
- We are taking the temperature of our staff before they begin to work.
- We are not permitting anyone who is not a Don’s Bakery employee into our production areas.