We are OPEN and we are HERE for you!
As COVID-19 continues to progress, we are following the direction of public health officials to limit the effect that COVID-19 will have on our valued employees and customers.
Changes to our Bala Store Operations:
- We have shortened our operating hours and are now open from 9:00 am-4:00 pm (Wednesday-Sunday). We will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitation measures.
- We are supporting and encouraging physical distancing. We will only permit 2 customers into the store at once. Only 1 family member will be permitted in the store. We will only have 2 cashiers working at once. We have installed protective shields at our cash registers.
- We are managing traffic flow both outside and inside the store to avoid crowding. These measures may lead to longer wait times, so we encourage using our pre-ordering system.
- Staff will be provided gloves and masks to be used to protect themselves.
How You Can Help
- If you are in isolation or experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please do not visit our store. Try to make alternate arrangements with friends or family or use our convenient curbside pick up option.
- We strongly encourage you to pay with debit or credit to reduce the handling of cash.
- We recommend sanitizing your hands upon entry and exit of our store.
- Please be patient and kind to our staff. They are working hard for you!
Pick up & Delivery Options
We are offering a safe, no-touch curbside pick up outside the bakery (pick up between 10:00 am-3:00 pm). We will be working with Muskoka-To-Go to offer a delivery service of some of our most popular items.
Changes to our Production Facility Operations:
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitization measures.
- We support and encourage physical distancing by creating space between employees while working.
- We are providing masks and gloves for employees.
- We are taking the temperature of our staff before they begin to work.
- We are not permitting anyone who is not a Don’s Bakery employee into our production areas.